In this article, you will learn how to make an audio amplifier using single transistor.
An audio amplifier is an devices, which strengthen the low voltage signal to high.
Components Required :
- Speaker 8 Ohm
- 2N6292 Transistor
- 3.5mm Audio jack
- 22uF capacitor
- 2.2k Ohm Resistor
Simple Audio Amplifier Circuit Diagram :
2N6292 Pin Configuration :
- First place transistor on breadboard .
- Insert resistor at pin 1 and 2 of transistor .
- Insert positive terminal of capacitor at pin1 of transistor .
- Insert one wire of 3.5 mm jack at negative terminal of capacitor.
- Insert remain wire of 3.5 mm jack at pin3.
- Insert one wire of speaker at pin2 .
- Connect remain wire of speaker to +5v supply .
- Connect ground of power supply to pin3 .
Plug the 3.5 mm jack to any audio playing device and enjoy the sound.
If have any doubts you can check the breadboard traces.