In this article, you will learn how to make an FM transmitter within a few minutes. Before getting started you must know what is FM?. FM is called as Frequency Modulation. It is a technique to transmit the message signal to a longer distance. In this modulation the frequency of the signal changes with respect to message signal.
- T74LS13B1 / SN74LS13 / SN54LS13 / SN7413 / SN5413 Dual 4-Input Schmitt Trigger IC
- 14 Pin IC Base
- 5.6K Resistors, 4.7K Resistor
- 22PF, 104PF, 103PF Capacitors
- 78L05 Voltage Regulator
- 2 x 2 Pin Relimate Header Connector
- 3mm Green LED
- 9.7mm Electret Condenser Microphone
- Copper Wire for Antenna Coil (You Can Use A Normal Wire)
- 9v Battery, 9v Battery Connector, Header Pin Connector Cable, 3.5mm Jack, Mini Speaker or Woofer ETC
FM Transmitter Circuit Diagram
Link to the circuit and Pcb layout is given below.
FM Transmitter PCB Layout